Sunday 1 July 2012

Angel Locsin & Phil YoungHusband ,Wept when Relationships Become Official


Openly admitted by Phil Younghusband and Angel Locsin cried after they both become official that their relationship as magkasintahan.Ayon the actress, and was glad they kinilig Phil but also followed the iyak.Matatandaang over a year also take the "no label "relationship of two and only became official on May 27, 2012.Kuwento of komedyanteng Vice Ganda, said her raw Angel was not able to claim him as a boyfriend because the football star claims she did not asked nito. Una the actress revealed its sinagit Fil-British athlete by checking the yes box Azkals star player written a paper "Will you be my girlfriend." "Inaabutan me a letter with the attached check box yes or no, like, 'Are you okay?' And nu'ng Christmas, he asked me a letter, `Will you be my girlfriend? check yes, check no. 'There ganu'n box. So, I said you keep him first, ask me, another day ... Then nu'ng May 27 that, after he made ​​me I `I` paper. 'yung paper written primarily by his `will you be my girlfriend? '`I tsinekan done that yes, Ganu'n simply," natatawang Angel.Bagama Bebing not the official relationship of the two, gone raw "monthsary" them because every day is celebrated for Phil and Angel.

No comments:

Post a Comment