Tuesday 22 May 2012

Vicky Belo And Edward Mendez Relationship

Mendez said what is that important right now is that he's Helping Veil to be happy and to move on from the breakup."This to me is just important to have fun she and her new boyfriend or new love life, I vote there and we'll be there for support as close friends," he said."So I'm not ashamed to say that I'm very close to her, that she's a good friend. Because she's one of most beautiful and nicest persons I met, 'he said.On Thursday, Belo and Mendez appeared together on the Sunday talk show "Night Nice Vice."Veil, who ended her relationship with former fiancé Kho early this year, only as Edward Mendez introduced to viewers of the show but also said that he "inspires" her.Mendez is now promoting "Precious Hearts Romances Presents: Virtue" with Megan Young and Zanjoe Marudo, Which will premire on Monday, May 28, after "PBB Teen Edition 4 Uber."

No comments:

Post a Comment