Friday 6 July 2012

Jake Cuenca & kiss Baron Geisler Kissing Scene


MANILA, Philippines - Actor Jake Cuenca said he's prepared for the challenge of doing His 1st kissing scene with controversial actor Baron Geisler within the indie film "alignment." it'll be Cuenca's 1st time to play a gay role during a movie. He 1st played a gay role in an episode of "MMK." "I'm an actor. For me, i am terribly snug with my sexuality. i do know where I stand in life. to try and do scenes like that, it'll not trouble me. after all nakakailang however Yon was Baron Baron is my friend too thus it's OK. For me, i am an actor and i am willing, I simply liked my face material 'Yon and that i abs -buckle, "he said he couldn't said.Cuenca say no to the project as a result of he believes that he's in sensible hands with director Joel advantage Geisler and co-stars and Lovi Poe." I couldn't say no to Joel advantage (the director), Ricky Lee because the author. numerous sensible actors and actress within the movie. and i am trying long indie movie and this can be the right one, "he said.According to Cuenca," alignment "is an epic story of 2 men who fell in love with one another whereas fighting for his or her principles. "Good my movie, epic movie it created ​​in the 80's. this can be my time of the activists and also the NPA and can niyo my lifetime of homosexuals wasn't nevertheless clear and not acceptable, "he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment